Kitengo cha Sheria
Kitengo hiki kinaongozwa na Bw. Prudens Rusticus Rweyongeza
Mkurugenzi wa Kitengo cha Sheria (DLU)
Barua pepe: firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide legal expertise and services to the Office.
This Unit is performing the following activities:-
- Provide legal advice and assistance to Office’s Divisions, Units and entities under the Office;
- Provide technical support in preparation of legislative instruments including enactments of Parliament and subsidiary legislations and forward the same to the Office of the Attorney General;
- Participate to various negotiations and meetings that call for legal expertise;
- Translate legislations within the Office;
- Liaise with the Office of the Attorney General on litigation of civil cases and other claims involving the Office; and
- Prepare and review various legal instruments such as orders, notices, certificates, agreements and transfer deeds.
- To participate in negotiations on International Investments Agreements (IIAs), including Bilateral Investment Treaties (BITs);
- To vet Contracts between the Office and various services providers, suppliers and contractors;
- To facilitate information on legal matters that need to be addressed by the Office to the Parliament of the United Republic of Tanzania; and
- To make rregular reviews on Acts and Regulations enacted by the Parliament.
This Unit is led by a director.